What you need to know
- CoderDojo is for young people aged between 8 – 17. Anyone attending who is 12 or under, must be accompanied by a parent.
- It is FREE!
- Participants must pre-book their place in the next class!
- If this is your first time taking part in CoderDojo then you MUST register first before booking a place at the next meeting!
- All participants must bring their own laptops, if you do not own a laptop then please borrow one.
- It runs in two 10 week terms that take place before and after Christmas.
- Scratch Belt Task List
- Core Programming Belt Task List
- HTML Belt Task List
- Mobile Applications Belt Task List
- Electronics and Hardware
- Stencyl Belt Task List
- Tralee Kata Page/Previous Class Content
- Week One: Introduction/Computer Architecture
- Week Two: HTML/Mobile Apps
- Week Three: Creative Thinking / Lego Robotics
- Week Four: Web Development 2 / Scratch
- Week Five: Belt Presentations
- Week Six: SQL / Adobe Flash / HTML
- Week Seven: Core Programming / CSS
- Week Eight: Adobe Flash 2 / Mobile Apps
- Week Nine: Unity Game Development/Scratch 2.0
- Week Ten: Belt Presentations